We have heard from so many of you that your daughters, granddaughters, foster child, and friend’s daughter would benefit from our program but we are not in your school district or are home schooled. We have added to our Summer Build Me Up program to include paid weeks for your child. You will be supporting Girls at Work and building a stronger tomorrow for our girls.
Homeschool Camp | Week 1 | June 25-29 | 9 am – 4 pm
This first week is designed for all our Home Schooled girls in NH who would like to experience our shop with other Home Schoolers. You are also welcome to come the other two weeks.
Summer Camp | Week 2 | August 13-17 | 9 am – 4 pm
Summer Camp | Week 3 | August 20-24 | 9 am – 4 pm
These additional weeks are for any girls who would like to come to our shop and learn how to build.
Cost: $220 per week
Age Requirement: 9-13
Limited space | Drop off & pick up | Refunds available until week before camp begins
Sign-up now to reserve your daughter’s space for a rewarding summer camp experience.
Please fill out the registration forms and return them as soon as possible. Email to Info@GirlsWork.org or mail them to: Girls at Work, Inc., 4 Elm Street, Manchester, NH 03103
If you have questions please call Heidi at 603.660.8373
- Register online for the weeks you’d like to attend.
- Fill out Registration Form and mail back to Girls at Work
2018 Summer Camp Forms
- Fill out Liability/Marketing Form and mail back to Girls at Work
Parent_Child_Release of Liability Form
Our camps are not like any your girls have ever attended. Everyday is different and a challenge that our builders take on with fierceness. They have to think, try, fail, and retry to solve building problems that they encounter. They learn to work with each other to help support one another. Their inner strength is built up because they witness the power that they have behind those power tools and see the amazing things that they were able to build and proudly bring home.
We have lots of fun while learning too.
The girls help tend our summer garden by planting, building trellises, tending, and finally picking the vegetables and flowers that grow.
Every day and week is different. We might build picnic tables to donate to non-profits one day, design Adirondack chairs to bring home, have a female visitor from engineering come by and show us how to do 3D Printing or electronics. You just never know what the week will bring. But one thing is for sure… you will build, you will gain confidence, you will be emPOWERed!
- Breakfast snack and a Lunch
- Hair ties to keep your hair up and away from tools
- Water bottle
- Wear sneakers or boots to protect your feet
- Dress cool because the shop gets hot in the summer
- Light jacket or sweater, if by chance it is one of those cool days
- Sunscreen, because we will be doing work outside (Apply at home please)
- Hat or baseball cap to protect your head from the sun
- Your awesome attitude because we love that about you!
Cancellation & Refund Policy
In the event that your child is unable to attend camp, here is our cancellation/refund policy:
- All refunds are subject to a $50 cancellation fee.
- Refunds will be given if requested at least 14 days before your week of camp.
- If you cancel less than 14 days before your week of camp, refunds will be given only for medical reasons or a family emergency.
If you need to cancel, you can do so by calling our office at 603.345.0392